Wednesday 17 April 2024

English II (Compulsory) For Class X (Science Group) - Preliminary Examination Paper 2024 - By Trinity Methodist Girl's High School

Go To Index
English II (Compulsory)
For Class X (Science)
Preliminary Examination Paper 2024

By Trinity Methodist Girl's High School


Solution Of Question No. (iv) & (v)
(iv) Change the Narrations:
Answers:
a. Indirect: The stranger inquired where I lived?
b. Direct: The teacher said, "The earth rotates around the sun."
c. Indirect: He said that he went out for a walk in the morning.
d. Direct: She said to her maid, "To bring for me a glass of water.

(v) Change the following as suggested in the bracket:
Answers:
a. Interrogative: Did she punish all the girls?
b. Present Perfect Tense: He has deposited money in the bank.
c. Negative Form: I did not visit Lahore last month.
d. Past Continuous Tense: She was buying a new book.
e. Affirmative Form: He takes my book.
f. I would have escaped from the storm if I had been more cautious




No comments:

Post a Comment