Search This Blog

Monday 6 May 2024

Change Name Order On Joint Account - An Application

APPLICATION

write an application to bank manager asked him change name order on joint account.
To,
The Manager Of,
The ABC Bank,
Karachi.

Subject: Request to Change Name Order on Joint Account

Respected [Bank Manager's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a change in the name order on my joint account with [Name of Co-Account Holder]. Currently, the account is listed with [Co-Account Holder's Name] as the primary name, and I would like to have my name listed as the primary account holder.

I kindly ask for your assistance in updating the account details to reflect my name as the first name on the joint account. I understand that there may be necessary paperwork and procedures involved in this process, and I am prepared to provide any required documentation to facilitate the change.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and would be grateful for your assistance in making this adjustment to the account. Please let me know if there are any specific steps I need to follow or if there is any additional information needed from my end.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you regarding the status of my request.

Sincerely,
[Your Name: XYZ]
[Joint Account Number: 0123456789]
Date: 07-05-2024


No comments:

Post a Comment