Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2024

DIALOGUES BETWEEN YOU AND THE SALES MAN OF THE SHOP ABOUT TO BUY A PAIR OF SHOES

GO TO INDEX

Write down conversation between you and the salesman of the shop about to buy a pair of shoes.
ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND THE SALES MAN OF THE SHOP ABOUT TO BUY A PAIR OF SHOES:
You: Hi there! I’m looking to buy a new pair of shoes. Can you help me?
Salesman: Of course! What type of shoes are you looking for? Casual, formal, athletic, or something else?

You: I’m looking for something casual that I can wear every day. Comfort is really important to me.
Salesman: Great choice! We have a variety of casual shoes. Do you have a specific color or style in mind?

You: I prefer something in a neutral color, maybe black or gray. I also like low-top styles.
Salesman: I have just the thing! Let me show you a few options. This pair here is very popular; it’s lightweight and has great cushioning for all-day comfort.

You: They look nice! Can I try them on?
Salesman: Absolutely! Here’s a pair in your size. Let me know how they feel.

You: *(tries on the shoes)* They feel really comfortable! I like the fit.
Salesman: That’s great to hear! They also have a durable sole, which is perfect for daily wear. Would you like to see any other styles?

You: I think I’m good with these. What’s the price?
Salesman: They’re priced at $75, but we currently have a promotion that gives you 10% off if you sign up for our newsletter.

You: That sounds good! I’ll take them.
Salesman: Excellent choice! I’ll ring you up at the counter. Do you need any insoles or shoe care products with your purchase?

You: No, I think I’m all set. Just the shoes, please.
Salesman: Alright! Let me get that for you. *(rings up the purchase)* Here you go. Your total comes to $67.50 with the discount.

You: Perfect! Here’s my card.
Salesman: Thank you! Here’s your receipt, and enjoy your new shoes! If you have any issues, feel free to come back.

You: Thank you for your help! Have a great day!
Salesman: You too! Enjoy your day!

OR

Shopkeeper: Excuse me, brother.
Customer: Yes, thanks.

Shopkeeper: May I help you?
Customer: Yes.

Shopkeeper: What do you want to buy?
Customer: Thanks. I want to buy a pair of shoes.

Shopkeeper: Please wait. I am showing you some latest model shoes.
Customer: Oh, the shoes are so nice. How much the fair of shoes?

Shopkeeper: Sir. This price is 100.00 rupees only.
Customer: Please, pack it.

Shopkeeper: Of course sir.
Customer: Take your price.

Shopkeeper: Thank you sir.
Customer: Well come.


No comments:

Post a Comment