Search This Blog

Saturday 20 June 2020

Applications- Asking For Certificate

Go To Index

Application For Character Certificate


1. To the Principal / Headmaster / Headmistress of your school requesting him / her to issue a Character Certificate

To,
The Principal / Headmaster / Headmistress,
X-Y-Z School,
Karachi.

SUBJECT: NEED FOR CHARACTER CERTIFICATE.

Respected Sir / Madam,

  I have the honour to inform you that I have passed the Matric with A Grade from your school. Now for taking admission in the college I shall need a character certificate.

  I, therefore, request you to issue me a character certificate. I'll be grateful to your this act of kindness.

Thanking you,
Your's Obediently,
X-Y-Z.       
4th September, 2020



Application For Transfer Certificate


2. To the Principal / Headmaster / Headmistress of your school requesting him / her to issue a Transfer Certificate (T.C.)

To,
The Principal / Headmaster / Headmistress,
X-Y-Z School,
Saddar, Karachi.

SUBJECT: NEED FOR TRANSFER CERTIFICATE.

Respected Sir / Madam,

  I am a student of your school studying in class IX at present, I feel extremely sorry to inform you that I shall not be able to prolong my studies in your esteemed school as my father is leaving with all the members of his family to Oman in connection with a job.

  Therefore under the above circumstances, I would request you to issue me a Transfer Certificate which will enable me to seek admission in a school in Oman.
Thanking You for your anticipation in this regard.

Your's Obediently,
X-Y-Z.     
4th February, 2020

OR


Application For Sports Certificate


3. To the Principal / Headmaster / Headmistress of your school requesting him / her to issue a Sports Certificate for the event in which you took part.



No comments:

Post a Comment