Friday 22 March 2019

Essay On - My Favorite Personality / My Ideal Personality

My Favorite Personality / My Ideal Personality
My Father


         There are many people all around the world who are very famous for their deeds like celebrities, scientists, sportsmen and leaders etc. But my favorite personality is my father. My father is my hero and an awesome person.

He is kind, polite and really friendly to everyone. He is a businessman by profession and is very good in his business. With his hard work he have built an empire and give support not only to our family but he always get ready to help and support the needy and helpless people too. He is very kind to his employees and staff and honest to his work.
  He is also God fearing person and always teaches us to remember the God’s gifts and God’s love for the world. I am so proud to have a father like him and I pray that He may live long. He is a pillar and a strong hand for our family.

He is a simple man with kind rules. He never refuses anybody if someone comes to the door asking for help. He has a loving and soft hearten. I haven’t seen a man like him. Everybody likes him when he goes in gathering  and functions. His Business circle is also happy on his kind nature and his work.

There are so many guys I have seen who are living a good life because of my father, who sent them to the school, universities for learning and making their future because many of them were unable to study and become a better person. I pray for his life and health. He is not so white, not so handsome, maybe not so good appearance but he is my hero, my favorite and my ideal man. The best in the whole world and nobody is like him I ever seen.

When he comes to home from his work, he gives full time to family. He is my best friend and always ready to encourage, appreciate me and my sister and brother for success and help us in our study also. He never differentiate among his children love all of us equally. Wherever I need a friend or a support of my father he always take stand for me. I feel proud of my father and wish him good health and age.



No comments:

Post a Comment