Monday 30 March 2020

English Grammar - Conditional Sentences and Impossibilities

Conditional Sentences and Impossibilities




Answers


Exercise No.1
  1. If you labour, you can pass.
  2. If he passes the examination, I shall give him a prize.
  3. If he comes, I will go with him.
  4. If it rains, we will stay at home.
  5. When you come, I will show you.
  6. When the meals are prepared, they will serve it.
  7. When she call, I will bring it,
  8. When you do it you will feel pleasure.
  9. When they come, we will help them.
  10. If you don't read, I will punish you.

Exercise No.2
  1. If I were an artist, I would draw some unique pictures.
  2. If we were rich we would help the needy people.
  3. If he were my friend I would help him.
  4. If she were my friend I would play with her.
  5. If I were a bird I would fly in the sky.
  6. If you could win the hearts of your friends.
  7. If he could serve his parents.
  8. If we could complete our studies.


No comments:

Post a Comment