Monday 17 January 2022

Practical No.4: To write a leave application to a teacher.

GO TO INDEX

Computer Practicals For Class IX
Activity No.4


PRACTICAL NO. 4:
TO WRITE LEAVE APPLICATION TO CLASS TEACHER


USE THE FOLLOWING STEPS
In the subject line of the email put the reason, (Leave of Absence Request, Request for Leave of Absence) followed by
  • Your full name.
  • Explain the leave of absence request.
  • Include a closing.
  • Include your name.

Respected Sir/ Madam, I am (your name), studying in your school in class (class and section). This letter is to inform you that I had to take a leave from my classes on (dates of leave) due to unexpected fever. I hereby request you to consider my absence as leave.

What to include in a leave application for office?
Salutation.
Purpose of the application (subject)
Reason for leave.
Number of leaves needed (particular dates)
Work plan during your absence.
Contact information.
Signature.

Subject: Sick leave application

Dear Mr./Mrs. {Teacher’s Name},

I am writing to notify you that I need sick leave from School because of a COVID19 viral infection to me. I caught the infection yesterday evening in marriage party and since then have been feeling very weak.

As per the doctor, I need to take medication for fifteen days (quarantine at home), along with proper rest for at least two week. The letter from the doctor is attached, confirming the need of time to recover from the illness.

Kindly allow me a two week-long leave, until the {date}. Should I require an extended period off, I will let you know as early as possible.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience, should you have any questions or require clarification concerning the ongoing illness. Thank you for your quick attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
{Your Name}


By Miss Shabana Sheikh And
By Sir Sajjad Akber Chandio



3 comments: