Search This Blog

Friday 16 August 2024

DIALOGUES BETWEEN A SHOPKEEPER AND HIS CUSTOMER

GO TO INDEX

Write down conversation between a shopkeeper and his customer.
ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN A SHOPKEEPER AND HIS CUSTOMER:
Customer: Assalam o Alaikum!
Shopkeeper: Wa Alaikum Assalam, how may I help you please?

Customer: Will you please show me some exercise books?
Shopkeeper: Here are some grammar exercise-books, they may be useful for you sir.

Customer: Sorry, I don't want any of them. I need, particularly, a complete book for tenses.
Shopkeeper: Sorry sir, that is not available right now. But I can arrange for you tomorrow.

Customer: It's alright, no matter. Can you give me some durable pens right now please?
Shopkeeper: Yes, here is one, sir. It writes smoothly and has a long lasting.

Customer: Ok fine thanks, give me 12 pieces please. Have you any interesting story books please?
Shopkeeper: Yes sir, we have a number of interesting story books on different topics those include moral lessons.

Customer: Oh thanks a lot! Give me 6 books please. These could be useful in my life.
Shopkeeper: Do you want anything more, please?

Customer: Nothing more for the present. But I will come again tomorrow for the grammar exercise-books.
Shopkeeper: All right, sir. I shall keep the grammar exercise-books ready for you.

Customer: Thank you very much.
Shopkeeper: It's my pleasure and thank you for your kind visit, sir.

OR

Customer: Good afternoon! I’m looking for a gift for my friend’s birthday. Do you have any recommendations?

Shopkeeper: Absolutely! What are your friend’s interests or hobbies? That might help narrow it down.
Customer: She loves cooking and baking, especially desserts.

Shopkeeper: In that case, we have some lovely baking sets and cookbooks that might be perfect. Would you like to see some of our popular baking tools?
Customer: Yes, that sounds great!

Shopkeeper: Here we go. This is a high-quality silicone baking mat, and it’s very easy to clean. We also have a set of decorative cake molds that are quite popular.
Customer: Those look nice! Do you have any cookbooks specifically for desserts?

Shopkeeper: Yes, we do! This one here features a variety of dessert recipes, from cakes to pastries. It’s very well-reviewed.
Customer: I think I’ll take the baking mat and the cookbook. How much do they cost?

Shopkeeper: The baking mat is $15, and the cookbook is $25. So, that will be a total of $40.
Customer: Perfect! I’ll take them. Do you accept credit cards?
Shopkeeper: Yes, we do. I’ll ring you up at the register. Would you like a gift bag for your items?

Customer: Yes, please! That would be great.
Shopkeeper: Sure thing! Here’s your total. Thank you for shopping with us, and I hope your friend loves the gift!

Customer: Thank you for your help! Have a great day!
Shopkeeper: You too! Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment