Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2024

DIALOGUES BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ABOUT HOW TO LEARN ENGLISH/HOW TO IMPROVE ENGLISH

GO TO INDEX

Write down conversation between you and your friend about how to learn english/how to improve english.
ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ABOUT HOW TO LEARN ENGLISH/HOW TO IMPROVE ENGLISH:
You: Hey! I’ve been thinking about how to improve my English skills. Do you have any tips?
Friend: Absolutely! One of the best ways is to practice speaking as much as possible. Have you tried joining any conversation clubs?

You: Not yet, but that sounds like a great idea! I usually feel shy speaking in English.
Friend: I get that! But conversation clubs are usually very friendly. You can also practice with language exchange partners online.

You: That’s a good suggestion! I’ve heard watching movies and shows in English helps too.
Friend: Yes, definitely! Watching with subtitles can help you understand better. Plus, you get to hear how native speakers use the language in context.

You: I’ll try that! What about reading? I find it a bit challenging sometimes.
Friend: Reading is great for vocabulary! Start with simpler books or articles that interest you. You can gradually move to more complex texts.

You: That makes sense. I should also keep a vocabulary journal to note down new words I come across.
Friend: Exactly! Writing them down helps reinforce your memory. You could also try writing short paragraphs or diary entries in English.

You: I like that idea! And what about grammar? I sometimes struggle with it.
Friend: For grammar, there are plenty of online resources and apps that can help. Just practice a little every day, and it will improve over time.

You: Thanks for the tips! I feel more motivated to start now.
Friend: No problem! Let’s practice together sometime. We can help each other out!

You: That sounds great! I’ll let you know when I’m ready.
Friend: Looking forward to it! Good luck with your English learning journey!

You: Thanks! You too!

OR

You: Hi. John, how are you?
Friend: I am fine and how about you?

You: Not well.
Friend: Why?

You: I could not do well in the examination in English. I want to improve in English.
Friend: If you want to do well in English, at first you have to learn rules of English grammar and enrich vocabulary.

You: I know some rules and vocabulary.
Friend: You have to read English books, newspaper, magazine etc. which will develop your vocabulary.

You: Thanks. But I can't speak English well.
Friend: You must practice speaking English with your friends. Environment plays a very important role in speaking any language.

You: Thank you for your suggestion.
Friend: Welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment