Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2024

DIALOGUES BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND REGARDING YOUR FUTURE PLAN AFTER THE PUBLICATION OF THE RESULT

GO TO INDEX

Write down conversation between you and your friend regarding your future plan after the publication of the result.
ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND REGARDING YOUR FUTURE PLAN AFTER THE PUBLICATION OF THE RESULT:
You: Hey! Did you check the results yet?
Friend: Yes, I did! I’m so relieved with my scores. How about you?

You: I haven’t checked yet. I’m a bit nervous. But I’ve been thinking about my plans for the future, regardless of the outcome.
Friend: That’s a good approach! What are you considering?

You: If I do well, I’m planning to apply to a good university for my degree in engineering. I’ve always wanted to pursue that.
Friend: That sounds exciting! Have you thought about which universities you want to apply to?

You: Yes, I have a few in mind. I’m particularly interested in some programs that focus on renewable energy. It’s a field I’m passionate about.
Friend: That’s a great choice! And what if the results aren’t what you hoped for?

You: If that happens, I’m considering taking a gap year to work and gain some experience. I think it could help me clarify my goals and strengthen my application for next year.
Friend: That’s a smart plan! Gaining experience can really make a difference. Do you have any specific jobs in mind?

You: I’m looking at internships in tech companies or volunteering for environmental organizations. It would be great to learn and contribute at the same time.
Friend: I love that idea! You’ll gain valuable skills and make connections. Plus, it’ll keep you motivated.

You: Exactly! I want to make the most of whatever happens. How about you? What are your plans?
Friend: I’m thinking of applying for a scholarship to study abroad. It’s a bit ambitious, but I believe it could be a life-changing experience.

You: That sounds amazing! I’m sure you’ll do great. We can support each other through this process.
Friend: Definitely! Let’s keep each other motivated, no matter what the results say.

You: Agreed! Let’s meet up after the results are out and discuss our next steps.
Friend: Sounds like a plan! Good luck with your results!
You: Thanks! You too!

OR

You: Hello. John, how are you?
Friend: I am fine and what about you?

You: I am fine too. You have passed S.S.C. examination getting G.P.A.5. Now what is your future plan?
Friend: Yes, I want to be a doctor. After passing the H.S.C. examination I shall admit in medical college.

You: Good idea. Your plan is absolutely right.
Friend: After all you have made a good result. Now, what is your intention?

You: I want to be an English teacher. After passing the H.S.C. examination I must study in honors and masters on English.
Friend: Thanks. Your choice is so nice. There is so lack of qualified teacher in our country.
You: Welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment