Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2024

DIALOGUES BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR HEADMASTER ON THE BASIS OF ISSUING A TRANSFER CERTIFICATE

GO TO INDEX

Write down conversation between you and your headmaster on the basis of issuing a transfer certificate.
ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR HEADMASTER ON THE BASIS OF ISSUING A TRANSFER CERTIFICATE:
You: Good morning, sir. Do you have a moment to talk?
Headmaster: Good morning! Yes, of course. What’s on your mind?

You: I wanted to discuss the process of obtaining a transfer certificate. I’ll be moving to a different city soon.
Headmaster: I see. I’m sorry to hear that you’ll be leaving us. Can you tell me the reason for your transfer?

You: My family is relocating for my parents’ jobs, and I’ll need to enroll in a new school there.
Headmaster: That’s understandable. The transfer certificate is an important document for your admission to a new school. Have you filled out the application form for it?

You: Not yet. I wanted to check with you first about the procedure.
Headmaster: No problem. You’ll need to fill out the transfer certificate application form, which you can get from the school office. Once you complete it, submit it along with any required documents, such as your identity proof and a copy of your report card.

You: Thank you for the information. How long does it usually take to process the transfer certificate?
Headmaster: Typically, it takes about 3 to 5 working days. However, if you need it urgently, let me know, and I’ll do my best to expedite the process.

You: That would be really helpful. I appreciate it!
Headmaster: You’re welcome. Make sure to clear any outstanding fees or library dues before you leave, as that’s part of the process.

You: I will take care of that. Thank you for your guidance, sir.
Headmaster: You’re welcome! If you have any other questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with your new school!
You: Thank you, sir! I really appreciate your support.

OR

You: May I come in, sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in.

You: Good morning, sir.
Headmaster: Good morning. What do you want?

You: Sir, I need a transfer certificate.
Headmaster: Why do you need transfer certificate middle of the session?

You: You know that my father is a government employee.
Headmaster: Yes. I do.

You: He has recently transferred from Karachi to Islamabad.
Headmaster: Where is your application?
You: Here it is, sir.

Headmaster: I see. Now you must meet the head clerk.
You: Thank you.
Headmaster: Welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment