Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2024

DIALOGUES BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND OR TEACHER ABOUT IMPORTANCE OF LEARNING ENGLISH.

GO TO INDEX

Write down conversation between you and your friend or teacher about importance of learning english.
ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ABOUT IMPORTANCE OF LEARNING ENGLISH:
Friend: Hey! I’ve been thinking a lot about learning English lately. Why do you think it’s so important?
Me:: That’s a great question! English is often considered a global language. It’s used in business, education, and travel, so knowing it can open up many opportunities.

Friend: True! I’ve noticed that a lot of international companies require employees to be proficient in English. It must be a huge advantage in the job market.
Me:: Exactly! Plus, many academic resources, research papers, and online courses are available in English. If you want to pursue higher education, it’s essential to have a good grasp of the language.

Friend: I hadn’t thought about that. It’s also the primary language of the internet, right? Most websites and content are in English.
Me:: Yes, that’s correct! Being fluent in English allows you to access a wealth of information and connect with people from different cultures. It really broadens your perspective.

Friend: I see what you mean. It’s not just about speaking; it’s about understanding and engaging with the world.
Me:: Absolutely! And let’s not forget about travel. Knowing English can make it much easier to navigate new places and communicate with locals.

Friend: That’s a good point! I guess it’s a skill that can benefit you in many areas of life.
Me:: Definitely! Plus, learning English can also boost your confidence when interacting with others. It’s a valuable skill to have.

Friend: I’m convinced! I think I’ll dedicate more time to improving my English skills. Thanks for the insight!
Me:: You’re welcome! Let me know if you need any resources or want to practice together. We can help each other out!

ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ABOUT IMPORTANCE OF LEARNING ENGLISH:
You: Good morning, sir! I wanted to talk to you about the importance of learning English.
Teacher: Good morning! That’s a great topic. Why do you think it’s important?

You: Well, I’ve noticed that English is used in many fields, like business and technology. It seems essential for future job opportunities.
Teacher: Absolutely! English is often the language of international business. Being proficient can give you a competitive edge in the job market.

You: I also read that many academic resources and research papers are published in English. Does that mean it’s crucial for higher education?
Teacher: Yes, indeed! Most universities around the world use English as the medium of instruction. Understanding English can help you access a vast amount of knowledge.

You: That makes sense. I’ve also heard that English is the primary language of the internet. Does that mean it’s important for communication as well?
Teacher: Exactly! A significant portion of online content is in English. Knowing the language allows you to connect with people globally and access diverse information.

You: I see! It seems like learning English can really broaden my horizons.
Teacher: It certainly can! Additionally, being able to communicate in English can boost your confidence in social situations and while traveling.

You: Thank you for explaining this, sir. I feel more motivated to improve my English skills now!
Teacher: I’m glad to hear that! Remember, practice is key. If you need any resources or help, feel free to ask.
You: I will! Thank you for your support!

OR

You: Good morning sir, how are you?
Teacher: I am fine, how are you?

You: I am fine too. Sir, I want to know about necessity and importance of learning English.
Teacher: Thank you for your curiosity. We know that English is an international language and communication depends on the language.

You: But, why shall we learn it?
Teacher: If you want to serve in a post office, in a foreign office, in an airport and to study higher education, you must know English.

You: Now, I think that everybody should learn English because we cannot progress in life without learn it.
Teacher: I hope that you have understood it properly.
You: Thank you sir, for your advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment