Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2024

DIALOGUES BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ON YOUR PREPARATION FOR THE ENSUING S.S.C. EXAMINATION

GO TO INDEX

Write down conversation between you and your friend on your preparation for the ensuing S.S.C. Examination.
ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ON YOUR PREPARATION FOR THE ENSUING S.S.C. EXAMINATION:
Friend: Hey! How’s your preparation for the S.S.C. Examination going?
Me: Hi! It’s going pretty well, actually. I’ve been following a study schedule and trying to cover all the subjects systematically. How about you?

Friend: That’s great to hear! I’ve been a bit overwhelmed with the syllabus. Which subjects are you focusing on right now?
Me: I’m currently focusing on Mathematics and Science. I find that practicing problems helps me understand the concepts better. What about you?

Friend: I’m mostly working on English and Social Studies. I’ve been reading a lot of past papers to get a feel for the types of questions that come up.
Me: That’s a smart approach! I’ve been doing the same with Mathematics. I think it really helps to see how questions are framed. Have you set any specific goals for your study sessions?

Friend: Yes, I try to complete at least two chapters a day. I also take short breaks to keep my mind fresh. Do you have any tips for staying motivated?
Me: I find that studying with a friend helps a lot. We can quiz each other and keep each other accountable. Also, rewarding myself with a small treat after completing a study goal keeps me motivated.

Friend: That sounds like a good idea! Maybe we can have a study session together this weekend?
Me: Absolutely! Let’s plan for it. We can cover some tricky topics together and help each other out.
Friend: Perfect! I’ll bring some snacks too. Let’s ace this exam together!
Me: Definitely! We’ve got this!

OR

Friend: Hello Me, How are you?
Me: Not so good. I am worried about the coming examination.

Friend: Don't worry.
Me: I feel that I am forgetting everything.

Friend: What have you done about mathematics?
Me: I have done well in mathematics but I could not do well in English.

Friend: Don't be afraid. You are a good student. If you revise your lesson frequently, you will do well.
Me: How are you getting on with your studies?

Friend: My preparation is so good in all subjects.
Me: Pray for me and thanks for your suggestion.
Friend: Welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment