Search This Blog

Saturday 17 August 2024

DIALOGUES BETWEEN A DOCTOR AND A PATIENT

GO TO INDEX

Write down conversation between a doctor and a patient.
ANS: CONVERSATION BETWEEN A DOCTOR AND A PATIENT:
Doctor: Good morning! How are you feeling today?
Patient: Good morning, Doctor. I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather lately. I have a persistent cough and some fatigue.

Doctor: I’m sorry to hear that. How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?
Patient: It started about a week ago. The cough has gotten worse, and I just feel really tired all the time.

Doctor: Have you noticed any other symptoms, like a fever, shortness of breath, or any changes in your appetite?
Patient: I had a slight fever a couple of days ago, but it seems to have gone away. I do feel a bit short of breath when I exert myself, though.

Doctor: Thank you for sharing that. It’s important to consider all your symptoms. Have you had any recent illnesses or been in contact with anyone who was sick?
Patient: No, I haven’t been around anyone who was ill, and I haven’t had any colds or flu recently.

Doctor: Alright. I’d like to perform a physical examination and listen to your lungs. This will help us determine the cause of your cough and fatigue. Is that okay with you?
Patient: Yes, that sounds good.

Doctor: Great. After the examination, we can discuss potential tests or treatments if necessary. Let’s get started.
Patient: Thank you, Doctor. I appreciate your help.

OR

Patient: Assalam Alaikum.
Receptionist: Wa Alaikum Assalam, how may I help you please?

Patient: Will you please tell about the doctor I am waiting for him?
Receptionist:: Sure, he is very busy and will be free after an hour.

Patient: It's alright I am waiting for him.
Receptionist: You can stay in the waiting room, sir, and you may watch news on TV or read the newspaper.

Patient: All right. But please let me know as soon as the doctor is free.
Receptionist: Sir, the doctor is free now and he can see you.

Patient: Assalam Alaikum, doctor. I have not been feeling well for some time. Will you please examine me?
Doctor: Yes, I shall definitely, have a seat please.

Patient: All right, sir, thank you very much.
Doctor: you are perfectly alright but you need a proper exercise and a proper diet to keep you fit and fresh.

Patient: Yes, sir, I shall obey your advice regarding my wellbeing.
Doctor: It's alright and visit me again if you need it.

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor. Here is your fee.
Doctor: Thank you very much, Mr. ABC. I hope you will be very careful to do so as I have told you.

Patient: Certainly, doctor, I shall and thanks.
Doctor: It's my pleasure and take nice care please.


No comments:

Post a Comment